AIAA strongly believes in the importance of our educational programs and will match individual and corporate donations up to $1 million dollars (of unrestricted funds).
Your generous support to the AIAA Foundation contributes to the advancement of the aerospace profession by providing the funding necessary to create: K-12 STEM education programs including classroom grants and hands-on activities, college scholarships, design competitions, student conferences and recognition awards.
Through the generosity of our members, aerospace professionals, companies, and partners, the Institute has impacted countless students and teachers through the support of the AIAA Foundation. The Foundation’s programs have:
- Funded more than 1,300 K-12 classroom grants, impacting over 132,000 students
- Awarded more than 1,300 aerospace scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students
- Supported more than 400 student conferences engaging more than 13,000 students with practical application skills
- Sponsored design competitions that have engaged more than 11,000 college students providing unique opportunities to apply engineering skills
- Enabled more than 140,000 student members and 9,000 Educator Associates to continue learning about aerospace science and technology
My college has given me the chance to grow, so much so that I am recognized internationally by an organization as huge as AIAA. Being a member of AIAA has benefited me through their educational events like conferences and design competitions which have allowed me to refine my passion for building aircraft. Their financial generosity has encouraged me to keep pursuing difficult endeavors to achieve my goals of someday being an inventor and designer in the aerospace world. Bindi NagdaFlorida Institute of TechnologyVicki and George Muellner Scholarship 2017 Recipient